Online lessons now available
I’m now offering online lessons for any students with their own drumkit at home. This can be set up by creating a free account using zoom.us
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
Music teacher development program
Are you a musician considering becoming a teacher? Do you have a music degree, diploma or years of experience? Not sure where to start? Teaching is a rewarding way of earning your income on your own terms, full-time or aside from performing and producing music. Setting up your own teaching business can be overwhelming but with the right information, it is simple and fun.
During the program you will learn about:
- Getting new students
- Advertising your business
- How to promote yourself as a teacher
- Developing your own teaching syllabus
- Invoicing, Scheduling, cancellation policies and contracts
- Attaining a Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Attaining an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Teaching students with special needs (including autism, ADHD, Aspergers, anxiety)
Teaching since 2012, I’ve taught over 300 students at various primary schools, high schools and music schools. I’ve helped students apply for tertiary music courses and prepare for AMEB exams. In 2020 I’ll be consulting new teachers in both Melbourne, London & online to develop their skills as a private music teacher.
For more information please contact me at email@example.com